Friday, December 21, 2012

Ready for the Fight

I know all the kind of excuses that I can give for not actually exercising and all of them really just boil down to one thing... I'm too lazy. I know this tends to be everyone's new year resolution but i mean it! I will not be 298lbs for 2013 I will not let myself be this unhealthy and just big anymore. I need to get into shape for not only my sister's wedding but I'm hoping to work at Marmon Valley Farm again this summer and I would really like it if I can keep up with all the kids without sounding like a steam train. I'm ready for this change and I will not take any of my excuses. And I hope you don't take them either. I am laying my weight out... it is no secret. I will also update my weight as we go along. But at the beginning of this journey in April I was in the 300's and then i lost a good 30 or 40lbs over the summer and I've managed to gain almost all of it back. I have goals.. I'm hoping by June when I go back to Marmon Valley Farm (Lord Willing) I will have shed at least 50lbs. And like I said "at least"... I'm ready for this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment