Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Food

Have you ever had one of those days where everytime you turned around you realized that you were eating? I swear I've eaten so much crap today and honestly I probably couldn't even tell you all of what I ate. I know it's because I'm bored so automatically I think.. Oh I should go eat... but honestly I need to find a new outlet for boredom. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day about how most of any income I recieve I spend on food... I mean I pratically eat my paycheck. She told me that she does the same thing to, and it's because she can justify it with the fact that... yeah, she needs food to survive so it is a neccesity... But when I'm spending most of my money on junk food... yeah that is definantly not a neccesity... I am on food stamps now and it is a blessing and a curse. I am poor since I have no job and all and I am looking for a job as we speak, but for now food stamps is my main source of income for food. It is a curse though too, because it allows you to spend money on chips and soda, and candy... I honestly for me think that food stamps should restrict the amount of money you can spend on crap. But maybe I just need to learn how to have self control. I am going to try to grocery shop on the healthy side this next month. Veggies, Fruit, Fresh meat, not frozen... I'm also thinking about cutting out a lot of the milk I have in my diet... Milk and I don't get a long stomache wise that much anymore. So hopefully I'll not only start exercising more but also eating healthy... hopefully we'll start to see some progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment