Saturday, November 10, 2012

New goals

So I know for a fact that I haven't lost anything since I've been home and it is dissapointing. I am someone who needs to be held accountable. I am just so quick to pick up junk food and eat it because lets face it... It tastes so good... but it isn't good for me at all. So here I am telling you all this and I had junk for dinner... yep I need to stop all of this. So I am making a goal for myself. A goal that hopefully I'll stick to... and I encourage anyone who reads this to ask me if I'm keeping up with my goal... But I am cutting out any kind of fast food from my diet... no more quick burgers, or chicken nuggets...etc... and I am also cutting out everything but water. I'm going to stick to water and maybe some orange juice once and a while because during this time of season I need some Vitamin C... and orange juice is my favorite... but I am only buying the organic orange juice... I also need prayer to find a job that will pay me a good wage so I can afford the healthy food that I want to get started on... and for now I'm focusing on portions and no fast food. I am hoping that this new goal will be something that helps me focus. I have also started doing cardio pilates again and walking... but I am quick to give up because of different reasons. Right now it is really cold out... but I am hoping to stop making excuses and just kick my butt into gear...

No comments:

Post a Comment